Date of last update: 2019-01-07
V3D is committed to the protection, confidentiality and security of Users’ personal data in accordance with French and European law.
1. Why does V3D process your personal data?
We only process personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and if applicable, once users’ consent is obtained.
V3D purposes of processing are the following:
- Performance of contract in order to enable Users to monitor and keep track of their mobile network, Wi-Fi and smartphone as well as their Quality of Experience.
- Achieving statistical analysis, including for commercializing the statistics obtained. In this case all data is priorily anonymized.
2. What types of data are processed and their retention period?
- DQAID (Unique Application ID)
- Date and Time
- Location from GPS or network
- Address (from location)
- Public and local IP address
- GSM antennas and radio conditions
- WIFI Access Point (SSID & BSSID) and radio conditions
- Statistics about usages (Messages, Voice call, Applications…)
Retention period is 1 year.
3. Who can see your data?
Data collected is intended for V3D’s internal services and service providers.
Only anonymized data might be transferred to V3D customers.
Data may also be communicated to the relevant authorities, on their demand, in the case of legal proceedings or to comply with legal obligations.
4. Is your data processed outside the European Union?
Data collected may be processed outside the European Union. In this case, V3D will take all necessary steps to ensure an adequate level of protection of your data in accordance with applicable law, in particular by entering with relevant providers into contracts including specific clauses approved by the European Commission.
5. What are your rights?
You have the right to access, to rectify, to delete and to require the portability of your data when conditions are fulfilled. You have the right to withdraw your consent and stop any future use of your data.
6. How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights over your data, you can write to the following address along with proof of identity: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Possibility to make a request to the Data protection authority, the CNIL in France:
If your interaction with V3D is not satisfactory, you can also file a complaint with the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” (“CNIL”), which is the regulatory authority in charge of personal data protection in France.
8. How is your data secured?
V3D ensures your data remains secure and confidential, including certain processing carried out by processors.
For this purpose, the appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of this processed data and the level of risk that the processing or implementation of it presents.
9. Modification of the personal data protection Policy